Candle Care & Safety
- Always burn candles within sight.
- Keep candles away from things that catch fire.
- Keep candles away from children and pets.
- Trim the wick to 1/4” before lighting each time.
- Place the candle on a sturdy, level, heat safe surface.
- Place your candle away from drafts.
- The container will be hot when the candle is lit.
- Do not move the candle when lit.
- Do not use the candle lid to extinguish the flame.
- Keep the wax pool free from all debris.
- Do not burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time. (We recommend setting an alarm to remember).
- Stop burning your candle when 1/2” of wax remains.
For more information about candles and fire safety, visit https://candles.org/fire-safety-candles/